- Kim James, a Kansas City native, grew up in the Northland area of Kansas City. Also, she lived on the Plaza for 3 years, Brookside nine years, and Weatherby Lake, MO for the past 16 years. Kim has had interior decorating projects over the years in local area homes, as well as Colorado, Lajolla, CA. and Greenwich, CT. She has a passion for homes and people loving where they live.
- Kim began her Sales journey at an early age. Now she has spent 35 years as an Independent Contractor for many different Companies in Housewares, Automotive, Hardware, and Lawn & Garden, working for key personnel in the industry. Her expertise has been selling to major retail chains in the Mid-West such as O’reilly Automotive, Western Auto, Payless Cashways, Sutherlands, Gordman’s, Hy-Vee Grocery Stores, Duckwall Alco Stores, and Wal-Mart.com. She also enjoyed a short 2.5 year stay at a fortune 50 company, International Paper Company, as a Sales rep. in the early 90’s.
- In 1990 she met her Husband, Tom James. It was the first date when Tom told her he wanted to marry her. They have made a great team.
- Kim has participated for many years with Landmark Education. Leading introductions, public speaking, and running several classes as a Self-Expression and Leadership Instructor.
- Kim & Tom are passionate Sailors. They have sailed the French West Indies, British Virgin Islands, The Grenadines, The San Juan & Gulf Islands of Canada, California Islands and Weatherby Lake where they have raced for the last 15 years. Also, Kim is the Past Commodore of the Weatherby Lake Yacht Club.
- Other interests and passions are: Music, Entertaining friends and family, Travel, Nature hikes, Shopping, Laughing, Dancing: including Tap class, Animals, and especially her Rescue Sheltie dog, Lucy.
Kim James Agent
Awards & Badges
CRNC, President's Circle 2022
6340 N Lucerne Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64151